The City of Seat Pleasant, a Smart City of Excellence is structured to be the employer of choice for those committed to building the future through education, service, civility, respect, and technology.
Human Resources will take a leadership role and provide services in support of The City of Seat Pleasant's vision by promoting the concepts that our employees are our most valuable resource and will be treated as such.
The Human Resources department will act as a catalyst to enable all City of Seat Pleasants' employees to obtain optimum levels toward the success of the business and City of Seat Pleasant.
Quick City Employee Facts
- 63 Employees
- 59% Millennials
- 27% Women
- 30% Specialized Certifications
As city employees are working effortlessly to expand our Smart City of Excellence, we’ve provided ease of access to required forms and documents, all available for download in one place.
Seat Pleasant and Kaiser Permanente have teamed up to better the lives and promote the well being of our City Employees.
To learn more about Healthcare options for current city employees, watch our Healthcare Options Video (MP4).
2022 Observed Holidays
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January 17 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- February 21 - President's Day / Washington's Birthday
- May 30 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 5 - Labor Day
- November 11 - Veteran's Day
- November 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- November 25 - Day After Thanksgiving
- December 26 - Christmas Day (Observed)
- January 20 - Inauguration Day - Occurs every four years and is considered a City-paid holiday
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter including salary requirements and resume via email or to Apply for Employment Opportunities Online. Cover letters should be position title addressed to City of Seat Pleasant Human Resources Department.
No telephone calls please.